BMO Performance and Premium Chequing Account Offer
- The Offer Period runs from July 1, 2022, to October 31, 2022
- You are eligible for up to a $400.00 total cash bonus if you open a fresh Canadian Dollar Primary Chequing (performance or Premium) Account by visiting the BMO branch or opening the account using the online mode at the BMO official website.
- As part of the Family Bundle, you can add a family member.
All you need to do to get the $400 opening bonus is to open a new CAD Primary Chequing Account using one of the below-mentioned plans:
- BMO Savings Plus Plan – $100
- Performance Chequing Account – $350
- Premium Chequing Account – $350
To be eligible for the offer
You need to provide an active email address of a BMO account holder when you are opening a chequing account.
You need to make a deposit of any amount by October 31, 2022, to the Lead Chequing Account.
Complete any of the two below-mentioned actions from the lead account for at least two consecutive months by December 31, 2022
- You can set up a recurring direct deposit.
- You can make one eligible bill payment of a minimum of $50 using the BMO Online Banking mode or the BMO Mobile App mode.
- You can set up a pre-authorized debit of a minimum of $50.
Performance Chequing Account
It is the most popular BMO chequing account. It provides unlimited transactions at low or no cost.
If you are new to Canada, the bank waives your first-year monthly fee.
Premium Chequing Account
Unlimited banking that offers extra perks for travelers.
|BMO Performance Plan||BMO Premium Plan|
|Open accounts for family members with no additional monthly fee||Open accounts for family members with no additional monthly fee|
|Earn a 3.50% bonus interest rate by adding Savings Amplifier Account||Earn a 3.50% bonus interest rate by adding Savings Amplifier Account|
|You can get up to a $40 annual fee rebate for eligible BMO credit cards||You can get up to a $150 annual fee rebate for an eligible BMO credit card|
|OnGuard Identity Theft Protection at no charge||OnGuard Identity Theft Protection at no charge|
|Unlimited transactions||Unlimited transactions and worldwide for non-BMO ATM withdrawals at no cost|
|Preferred U.S. foreign exchange rate|
|Fees – $16.95 or o cost with a minimum balance of $4000||Fees – $30.00 or o cost with a minimum balance of $6000|
3-Steps to earn a $400 bonus–A quick glance
Step 1–Select the BMO Chequing right for you
You need to open a new BMO Chequing account – Performance Chequing Account or Premium Plan Chequing Account.
You need to make a deposit by October 31, 2022, of any amount.
Step 2–get a bonus of a $350
Need to do two of the below-mentioned actions for at least two consecutive months by December 31, 2022:
Set up a recurring direct deposit.
You can make an eligible online bill payment of at least $50.
Set up a pre-authorized eligible debit of a minimum of $50.
Step 3–Get the family onboard for an additional $50
Include a family member as part of a BMO Family Bundle. This will earn an extra $50 when your family member opens a BMO account by October 31, 2022.
What you get by adding Savings Amplifier Account to the BMO chequing account
- A bonus interest rate of 2.80% on a Savings Amplifier Account when you the Savings Amplifier Account to a newly opened Performance chequing or Premium chequing account
- Unlimited no-fee self-serve transfers to your other BMO accounts
- Fund transfer to any of your other BMO accounts. You can use transfer through the BMO mobile App and online transfers, and even transfers using ATMs/ABMs.
- You can earn money while you save.
- A competitive interest rate benefits every time you save money with BMO savings and chequing accounts.
- Enjoy the freedom of no monthly fee or minimum deposit.
- You can save money when with no monthly fee and no minimum balance BMO savings account.
Get no-fee daily banking for your family with the BMO Family Bundle
One family–one household, pay only one monthly fee on your account. Enjoy a bundle of family monthly fee savings. To qualify, you need two or more adults in your family/household.
New to Canada? Enjoy no monthly fees for a year with BMO NewStart
The BMO NewStart is a special offer on accounts and services. This will help the new joiners save money and jump-start their financial progress. If you are new to Canada, as a newcomer to Canada, you can open a Performance Plan chequing account without paying monthly plan fees and get a small safe deposit box for 12 months. This is simply more than $260 in savings.