Canadian Tire is one of the most prominent retailers in Canada. They have been around for over 100 years and reinvented themselves a few times.
Canadian Tire launched its loyalty program last year, introducing Triangle rewards and two primary credit cards- The Triangle World Elite Mastercard and the Triangle Mastercard.
The Triangle World Elite Mastercard is one of the most targeted credit cards which offers free roadside help and several other benefits. Let us explore the rewards program of Triangle™ World Elite Mastercard®.
Triangle Rewards Program
Canadian tire triangle rewards program makes it easier to redeem and earn your Canadian tire money at various popular retailers, including:
- Canadian Tire
- Mark’s / L’Équipeur
The cardholder can easily claim the e-Canadian tire money (CT Money) through the Canadian Tire (Triangle) reward cards or mobile app and pay with any debit, credit card, or cash.
Featured benefits of Triangle world elite Mastercard
The Triangle World Elite Mastercard charges no annual fee and has lots of significant benefits, such as:
- No annual fee
- You can earn 1% CT money on all other purchases.
- You can get 4% cash back (CT money) if you shop at Canadian tire, Mark’s / L’Equipeur, Sport Chek, and Atmosphere stores.
- No fee, no interest financing on purchases of $200 or more for up to 24 months
- Car rental collision/loss damage coverage insurance
Am I eligible?
You are eligible for Triangle™ World Elite Mastercard® if your credit score is around 650 or greater. To get this card, you must also-
- Be at least 18 years of age (AB, MB, ON, PE, QA, SK). 19 in all other provinces.
- Yes, be a permanent or temporary resident of Canada
- Yes, a minimum personal income of $80000.
Canadian Tire Triangle Mastercard
The Canadian Tire Triangle Mastercard is a no-fee credit card that provides 4% cash back at Canadian Tire and 5¢ per liter savings on gas at Canadian Tire gas stations.
Key Features of the Canadian Tire Triangle Mastercard
- CT Money earned on purchases at Canadian Tire and other select retailers = 4%
- CT Money earned on grocery purchases= 1.5%
- CT Money earned on other purchases= 0.8%
- Savings per liter at Canadian Tire gas + gas stations= 5¢
- Foreign Transaction Fee=2.5%
- Cash Advance Fee= $4
- Annual fee= $0
Eligibility for Canadian Tire Triangle Mastercard
There are no such requirements for getting a Canadian Tire Triangle Mastercard. Also, there is no minimum credit score window to apply for the card. However, we advise that you have a score of 660+.